tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 22 10:26:25 1995

Re: coffee

 > So what about qa'vIn wov? I keep hearing Southern Belles
 > saying, "I like my coffee light, with shugga." Also, for the
 > record, is the word {qa'vIn} or {qav'In}? I've lost track,
 > since I've seen it spelled both ways.

Of course, some might assume qa'vIn wov is the illumination that
results from you dunking a flaming tribble in your cup.  As we now
know YOU might.

And I looked up Lawrence's post, it's qa'vIn - I know I've been
mispelling it (mumble, mumble, Feklahr, etc....) .  The trick to
remembering the correct spelling (at least for those dedicated qa'vIn
tlhutlhwI'pu' among us) is that coffee revives the spirit (qa').

       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*
     [email protected] |    GEnie:j.anderson71 | Prodigy: xseg61a
                **** http://www.apertus.com/~joela  ****

Back to archive top level