tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 20 08:36:51 1995

Re: KLBC: Aesop - The Wolf and the Lamb

>> Ha'DIbaHvaD chun bIQ vItlhutlhbogh DalammoHtaH SoH jach Ha'DIbaH qu'
>          ^^^
>When you put a Type 5 noun suffix, like {-vaD}, on a noun which has an
>adjectival verb, the suffix goes on the verb instead of the noun (Sec. 4.4.):
>Ha'DIbaH chunvaD...

Okay, I have tried to figure out sec.4.4.  way too many times.
I *think* I have it now.

You HAVE TO put the type five noun suffix on the modifing verb.
I know I should know this by now but PLEASE tell me this is right.

david

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level