tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 15 07:00:07 1995

Re: Quchqu' QuchwIj

TO ANYONE WHO WANTS LATEX FOREHEADS:

StarBase 10 is one of the best places I can recommend to get
all your make  up and costume material.

The owers name is Mike Fine and you can tell him I
recommended you.  ^^^^^^

StarBase 10
11200 Montgmery Blvd. N.E.
Albaquerque NM 87112
(505)275-2304

Quch  neHchugh vay', 'ejyo'waw' wa'maH vIchupqu'!

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level