tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 14 17:30:32 1995

Re: Quchqu' QuchwIj

According to JOEL P ANDERSON:

> Quchqu' QuchwIj
> charghwI'vad    "qatlho'" vIjatlh
>
> I had to post a note regarding charghwI''s regarding
> QuchDu'....
>
> But when
> I heard her disappointment when I said, "no, I don't really
> have a
> bumpy head outfit", I dug up the note from charghwI'
> regarding "how to
> make your own head bumps", ran out to a local costume
> supply, and
> happily made not only a head piece for myself, but two more
> for the
> kids.  Hey, its fun!   Easy!  I spent half of what the
> "official kit"
> costs, and had latex and makeup for my own mangghom!
>
>        yIrojqu'
>                    jol.

[PostScript from charghwI:]

I left the forehead I had made for me in that article with the
bangqoq who lived near all those KAG guys who were making them.
Shortly thereafter, she dumped me in a misadventure painful
enough that I never went back. I have since tried to find
materials (especially theatrical latex) and have found none.

So, while I am very happy that my old recipe has been useful
for a fellow SuvwI', I, alas, still have a smooth forehead
(though in my heart, the ridge runs deep). And for that matter,
my HUMAN forehead isn't all THAT smooth.

>                 *** Joel Peter Anderson ***

charghwI'
--

 \___