tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 13 20:07:45 1995

Quchqu' QuchwIj

Quchqu' QuchwIj
charghwI'vad    "qatlho'" vIjatlh

I had to post a note regarding charghwI''s regarding
QuchDu'....

I was invited by a minister to participate in a Pentecost
service coming
up.  This minister, the sister-in-law of a work colleague,
had heard of
my interest in tlhIngan Hol, and the Bible Translation
project.  As a
result she extended and invitation to be a part of what I
expect may
be an "unusual" worship event.

Now, I've never been all that interested in the "Klingon
drag" aspect
of our movement (even though I've got a degree in theater).
But when
I heard her disappointment when I said, "no, I don't really
have a
bumpy head outfit", I dug up the note from charghwI'
regarding "how to
make your own head bumps", ran out to a local costume
supply, and
happily made not only a head piece for myself, but two more
for the
kids.  Hey, its fun!   Easy!  I spent half of what the
"official kit"
costs, and had latex and makeup for my own mangghom!

       yIrojqu'
                   jol.
*  mumuSHa' yeSuS, Dochvam vISov *  muja'mo' joH'a' paq'a'*
 prodigy: xseg6a1 **  [email protected]  ** genie:
j.anderson71
                *** Joel Peter Anderson ***

Back to archive top level