tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 13 16:29:34 1995

Re: Can someone check this for me?

At 08:25 PM 5/12/95 -0400, Jim Boniface wrote:
>  Once again I'm attempting a quote, I picked this just because it seemed
>like it would be alot easier that my last one.
>
>  Hoch DaHuSchugh 'ej DIvwI' vIHoH
>
>"If you hang them all, you will get the guilty" - Folksinger Tom T. Hall

Yours works for me but HuS might have a cultural conotation...<shrug>
no real bid deal.

I would say :

Hoch DaHoHchugh 'ej DIvwI' vIHoHbej

>Jim

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level