tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 11:39:45 1995

Re: my rendered trefoil

Jim Boniface ([email protected]) wrote:

>   I could re-render it in a different resolution (I used 1024 x 768)
that
> would change the initial file size wouldn't it? I rendered it in the
high
> resolution because I made it for myself (I'm lazy) and didn't expect
people
> to like it as much as everyone has said so I left it. (damn, sorry
about the
> wasted bandwidth :P)  ANYWAY I can change it anyway anyone would like,
just
> let me know!

That would be great if you could get it down to a size that could be
used as an .RLE for the Windows start-up logo.  Go for it!

--
Nathan B. Clark
 [email protected]

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
			- the Wizard of Oz