tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 08 11:52:25 1995

Yet another question

 How would I say telephone numbers? Would I use each # seperately, or make
it as one big number?

 Also, is there anyone that plays paintball? I know, I know, what the hell
does paintball have to do with Klingon? Well, I play paintball and want to
get a Klingon paintball team together, and would like to know if anyone else
has tried this, I need advice (like how to get people who couldn't care less
about Klingon (I know, I was amazed also to find out such people existed)
into dressing like Klingons while we play paintball..

Jim
[email protected]

Back to archive top level