tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 11:39:43 1995

Re: my rendered trefoil

Riku Anttila ([email protected]) wrote:

> I downloaded it (empire.gif) yesterday and it turned out to be JPEG.
> ghIchmaj bochmoHlu''a'?

Yes, it is.  I tried compressing it and it came back saying it already
was.  Someone might want to change the suffix to .JPG over at
ftp.kli.og.  It could prove to be very confusing for some.  Especially
if they're using a viewer that can handle only .GIFs.  They might feel
they wasted their time downloading half a meg for nothing when it can't
be read!

--
Nathan B. Clark
[email protected]

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
			- the Wizard of Oz