tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 06:59:17 1995

Re: What did she say?

At 02:37 AM 5/10/95 -0400, MR NATHAN B CLARK wrote:
>Steve Weaver ([email protected]) said:
>
>> Now for the REAL question which begs to be asked, which one was the
>REAL
>> BABE??
>
>> a) The full Klingon B'Elanna
>> b) The 1/2 Klingon B'Elanna
>> c) The full Human B'Elanna
>
>> Call me "petaQ" but I found the full blooded Klingon B'Elanna sexier
>!!!
>
>petaQ.  Sorry, but you walked right into that one...
>
>I'd have to say the 1/2 Klingon B'Elanna is still _the_ babe.

ghobe', ghobe'! petaQpu'!
tera'ngan B'Elanna  ghap tlhIngan B'lanna vImaSqu'.
'ach tlhIngan loDpu'  ngarghchugh tera'ngan be'pu'
ghorlaH tera'ngan be'pu'.

mISqu' tera'ngan bID-tlhIngan bID  B'Elanna.

David Barron
>> vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
>> Steve Weaver       [email protected]
>
>--
>Nathan B. Clark
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>
>"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
>			- the Wizard of Oz
>--

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level