tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 23:28:23 1995

Re: What did she say?

Steve Weaver ([email protected]) said:

> Now for the REAL question which begs to be asked, which one was the
REAL
> BABE??

> a) The full Klingon B'Elanna
> b) The 1/2 Klingon B'Elanna
> c) The full Human B'Elanna

> Call me "petaQ" but I found the full blooded Klingon B'Elanna sexier
!!!

petaQ.  Sorry, but you walked right into that one...

I'd have to say the 1/2 Klingon B'Elanna is still _the_ babe.

> I swore I had heard a "toDSaH" (chicken/coward/'fraidy cat) uttered??
> Have I come close to the "meaning" of the word? {one who concerns
himself
> with rescue}

I didn't catch that, and after the first "petaQ", I was really paying
attention, as I was surprised to hear any Klingon at all in Voyager.
However, as was stated in earlier posts, the pronunciation wasn't
really up to par, so I may have just missed it.

--
Nathan B. Clark
[email protected]

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
			- the Wizard of Oz