tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 09:46:12 1995

What did she say?

>  On the episode "Faces" (Air date 5/8/95 on Paramont stations)
>the
>Klingon B'Elanna kept calling her human counterpart something.
>Did
>anybody catch what it was?

>r'Hul
>{{;-) > Klingon Klevage Klub for Women

I think we've established that she said <<petaQ>>, but did anyone
hear Klingon B'Elanna say <<vang>> when Human B'Elanna was about
to access the Vidian's security system.  Actually, it sounded
more like she said <<veng>>, but <<vang>> means "act (v)" so I
think that make more sense.  I think she just pronounced it
wrong.

qo'ran

Back to archive top level