tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 04 17:44:17 1995

Re: Question

On Thu, 4 May 1995 [email protected] wrote:

> qaarg jiH.  nuqneH.

Welcome to the List, qaargh!

> A friend and I wish to learn more about the language, but the rules of
> grammer are not quite clear from my reading... is there a resource availble
> that is more clear on the grammatical rules?

David Barron offers a free postal course, which systematically introduces
the features of Klingon grammar in 11 easy lessons.  To enroll, send a
self-addressed, stamped, legal size envelope to:  Klingon Postal Course,
P.O. Box 37, Eagle, ID, 83616, USA.

Another resourse available is HolQeD, the quarterly journal of the Klingon
Language Institute, which is a publication devoted to the scholarly study
of the language.  For more information, write to The Klingon Language
Institute, P.O. Box 634, Flourtown, PA, 19031-0634, USA

Of course, if you have any grammar questions, this is the best place to
ask.  My name is yoDtargh, and I'm the Beginner's Grammarian.  My job is
to assist beginners and answer any basic grammar questions they may have.

If you need help with any of the fundamentals of the Klingon language, no
matter how simple or basic, just send a message to the list and write
"KLBC" (which stands for Klingon Language Beginners Conference) in the
subject.  Writing KLBC in the subject line of your message indicates that
you want the BG (me) to answer your questions, and this will prevent you
from getting overwhelmed by a flood of confusing and contradictory

Qapla'
yoDtargh

Back to archive top level