tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 04 00:43:15 1995

Question

qaarg jiH.  nuqneH.

I have the Klingon Dictionary, the Power Klingon audio tape, and have ordered
the Conversational Klingon tape thru Simon & Shuster... are there any other
references available?  The vocabulary, with just these references, seem
somewhat limited.  Of course, this may be due to my new-ness to the language.

A friend and I wish to learn more about the language, but the rules of
grammer are not quite clear from my reading... is there a resource availble
that is more clear on the grammatical rules?

Back to archive top level