tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 01 21:09:56 1995

Re: -ghach

At 08:43 PM 5/1/95 -0400, William H. Martin wrote:
>According to David Barron:
>>
>> I  wanted  to post on my article about -ghach that was printed in HolQeD.
>
>Why don't you talk to Lawrence about this before you do it? I
>was rather surprised when I wrote what I intended to be an
>article for HolQeD a while back, looking for some polish to be
>added by others here, and then discovered that since I had
>broadcast the article, Lawrence no longer considered it to be
>useable in HolQeD.

Sorry to confuse you....I did NOT want  to post  the article. I simply
wanted  to get your feedback on it.
So  far the only feedback I have gotten was from Krankor, in HolQeD,
 and Nick ,in a brief post.

>charghwI'
>--
David B

  ||  David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]     ||