tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 01 14:10:42 1995

Re: -ghach

According to David Barron:

> I  wanted  to post on my article about -ghach that was printed in HolQeD.

Why don't you talk to Lawrence about this before you do it? I
was rather surprised when I wrote what I intended to be an
article for HolQeD a while back, looking for some polish to be
added by others here, and then discovered that since I had
broadcast the article, Lawrence no longer considered it to be
useable in HolQeD. The peer review process requires anonymity,
and since folks here had already read my words, he couldn't
find enough qualified reviewers who would not know who wrote it.

So the article was refused.

Your article is already published, but Lawrence might consider
it a copyright infringement for you to publish it here. I'm not
sure. If we all posted our articles here after they are
published in HolQeD, then there might be fewer reasons to
subscribe, qar'a'?

Anyway, before you post anything that has to do with HolQeD, it
is a good idea to confer with Dr. Schoen first. bIyaj?

>          David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]

charghwI'
--

 \___
 o_/ \