tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 01 14:16:48 1995

Re: KLBC: On the road

According to Anthony Curran:

> One of my
> favorite epithets is "Too stupid to live," refering to someone
> who has just pulled off a stunt of extreme driving stupidity.
> QIpmo' yInlaHbe'
>
> Does this make sense?  I would appreciate any input.

Because he is stupid, he cannot live.

Hmm.

Usually you yell epithets AT somebody, so second person sounds
more logical. Roll down the window and yell:

bIQIpqu'mo' tugh bIHegh!

> I also have a question about David Barron's tale of qeylIS and
> morav.  The word <<Dachow'>> has frustrated all my attempts at
> translation.  Does anyone else have any insight into what this
> word means.

I suspect it is misspelled. What's the context?

> qo'ran

charghwI'
--

 \___