tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 07 06:43:33 1995

Klingon wedding message

> 	How about the Klingon version of:
>
> 		May your children be whole and strong and wade through
> the blood of their enemies until the 3rd or 4th generation.

  Let's see:

  your children                         puqpu'ra'
  their enemies                         jaghpu'chaj
  the sons of your son                  puqloDpu'puqloD
  or the children of your child         puqpu'puq
  Your children will be strong          luHoStaH puqpu'ra'
  Your children will be clever          luvaltaH puqpu'ra'

  The sons of your son will walk in the blood of their enemies:

      jagh'IvDaq luyIttaH puqloDpu'puqloD

  Now join the sentences

  luHoStaH puqpu'ra' 'ej luvaltaH puqpu'ra' 'ej jagh'IvDaq luyIttaH
  puqloDpu'puqloD

  Your children will be strong and clever and the sons of your son will
  walk in the blood of their enemies.

  Could any grammarian leave a word about my translation?

Tchaw!
        Cooljay

--
* Origin : Oh, ich hatte gerade ein deja vu. Ich hatte gerade ein deja vu!

-=COOLJAY@[email protected]=-

// THE_DOT V2.14c1 Regist. //

Back to archive top level