tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 26 11:26:27 1995

Re: }}} KKB: Another Kid's story

On Tue, 25 Jul 1995, David Barron wrote:

> Ok, I like it but I dont fully get it either. Want to explain it to me.
>
> david

I believe the real impact came from my friend's delivery.  He is a
marvelous storyteller and, reading Dr. Seuss, he seems to cary both
child-like sincerety and ripping sarcasm at the same time.  He once read
"The Cat in the Hat" to my daughter, adding political commentary.  My
daughter enjoyed it but I, again, was rolling.

I guess you had to be there.

Kordite

Back to archive top level