tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 25 18:35:34 1995

Re: }}} KKB: Another Kid's story

> That does not preclude writing in the style of Dr. Seuss.  A very simple
> rhyming style that might be a good starting point for those trying to
> write Klingon poetry or rhyme.

Yes! That is just what I did with my so-called and yet unpublished
opus for the KWP. It's a very simple rhyme but it works quite well.

> A friend of mine did something similar
> for a poetry class:
>
> They're in my house when I'm not there.
> Upon my floor, a mound of hair.
> They use my phone, they do not care.
> Those polar bears are everywhere.

I like it!~

> The teacher didn't get it but I was laughing myself sick.

Ok, I like it but I dont fully get it either. Want to explain it to me.

> Kordite

david

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level