tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 04 11:40:35 1995

EncyclopeZZdia

Hello, folks.

Truly, I am amazed how well many of you do at Klingon correspondence.
I'm new to the the group and will be lurking, cloaked for a time...

Just wanted info on the *Klingon Encyclopedia" mentioned on the back flap
of the paperback version of TKD. It was supposed to be out * soon*, I
suppose, and was to tell more about Klingon letters and writing in Klingon.

Do we know if it will ever appear on the shelf, or has it already?

Lyle Miller

Back to archive top level