tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 04 12:38:17 1995

CORRECTION NEEDED

CORRECTION NEEDED:

>Additionally, David Barron, who also participates in this list
>([email protected] offers a free postal course. Basically, if
>you mail him an envelope with your address and sufficient
>postage on it to get back to you, he will send you lessons that
>he has made up on his own and offer to grade your work as you
>progress.

I no longer have that address!
I have two email addresses:

[email protected]

AND

[email protected]

Feel free to send any email to me at these addresses but keep in mind
THE POSTAL COURSE IS *NOT* AVAILABLE BE E-MAIL!
If you are taking the Postal Course and have questions or want feedback
on it e-mail me but I don't give it out via the net.

--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level