tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 29 14:30:32 1995

Re: tlhIngan Hol in EGM and being a newbie

>From the keyboard of Jarno Peschier

> >Um, gang.  Am I crazy?
>
> Dochvetlh qatlhobchugh bIQIpbej 'e' vIQub.
> Qochbe'chugh vay' nuq qaS...? {{;-)
> [You're asking for trouble here! <grin>]

Yup!  I am trying to be a Klingon, after all, and if the universe isn't
giving a Klingon enough challenge, he just goes out and asks for some.  ;-)

> >    "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" for the Super NES:
> > [  Awful capitalization courtesy of EGM, not me!  ]
>
> Well, we wouldn't dream of it being your fault, of course...

:-p  Pbpbpbpbpbpbpb!  ;-)  Yeah, right.  Of course it could be my fault!
In my post about "worry" I didn't capitalize any of the 'I' letters.  Argh!

Thankfully, I'm not alone in that.  Other newbies have made the same
mistake.  I guess it's just one of those learning things you have to
go through.  But, I sure would love to miss out on some of those
embarassing ones.  :-)

Back to trying to drill simple tlhIngan Hol into my not very porous skull,
  qu'

--
.  Joe Steger ([email protected])                                        .
.  Work V: 303-863-8088  Work F: 303-863-1218  Home V: 303-232-9241    .

Back to archive top level