tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 24 17:18:49 1995

Re: tlhIngan Hol in EGM!!

At 23:01 19-12-95 -0800, you wrote:

>Um, gang.  Am I crazy?

Dochvetlh qatlhobchugh bIQIpbej 'e' vIQub.
Qochbe'chugh vay' nuq qaS...? {{;-)
[You're asking for trouble here! <grin>]

>I was just scanning through my new issue of "Electronic Games Monthly",
>and, in their section for cheat codes, the following just "leaped out"
>at me:
>
>    "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" for the Super NES:
>
>        Mission 01: NUHHOM
>        Mission 02: SEPLOS
>        Mission 03: YOSMIS
>        Mission 04: VANDAQ
>        Mission 05: BIQPUM
>        Mission 06: DISYIB
>        Mission 07: MUDJIB
>        Mission 08: VESDUJ
>        Mission 09: YOTHOM
>        Mission 10: QUVMOH
>
>[  Awful capitalization courtesy of EGM, not me!  ]

Well, we wouldn't dream of it being your fault, of course...

>I wonder if there is a game designer at "Playmates Interactive Entertainment"
>who is on this list????  Or, somebody who just looked at TKD and thought it
>would be a good inside joke.  Some of them almost seem like they might apply
>to the game.

They sure do.

>Unfortunately, I know nothing about the game itself.

I don't know it either. What would I want with a Nintendo or related product
if I already have a multimedia PC (sort of) here and a HP48GX to acts as
Gameboy? But I'm digressing....

One thing I sure of: If I ever write a game that needs level passwords, I
will sure consider using (real!) tlhIngan. ;-)

>qu'  [ He who claims to _just_ lurk, but has posted thrice in the past month. ]

wejpuH... ;-)

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level