tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 25 08:39:33 1995

Re: Merry Christmas

>Oh, nifty!  Is there any way we can see a GIF (or whatever) of it?  Sounds
>way cool, and I'm not at all familiar with most of these fonts.  ok, I'm
>a botanist, not a linquist  :-)
>
>tevram

In that all the cards are laser printer produced hardcopy, I will send a
batch to KLI and Lawrence's staff can send them to interested parties, I
hope.  I have not planned to scan the cards into digital format.  We send
ASCII over the Internet.  But, if I can learn how to send fontwork (perhaps
metafile), then some of us can begin using tlhIngan pIqaD to converse.  Not
that I don't have problems enough reading the romanization!!!

If anyone is willing to trust me to keep confidence, you may post your
address to me in private at [email protected] or write to me:

Daniel Morse
3420 Williams Street
Denver, CO  80205

and I will send you a free card or two.

BTW, Westphalia Waltz is the name of my sole-proprietorship because I import
cassettes and CDs from Israel and Russia.  And, I really fell in love with a
waltz from Austria called Westphalia Waltz when I heard a friend and her
group play it on hammered dulcimer.  Thus the moniker.

peHruS

Back to archive top level