tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 20 08:46:26 1995

Re: MUSH

>Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 16:08:11 -0800
>From: "Christian Matzke" <[email protected]>

>I just tried out the MUSH. Neat! I'm still confused (the help funtion
>got me muddled a few times...), but I see where this could be great.
>If any kind soul would be willing to take me under their wing and
>help me a bit I'd be ever so greatful (I've always relied on the
>kindness of strangers :^)

I'm usually there for ages and ages most weekdays during the day, idling.
I've been mushing for years, and I like teaching people how to get around
in a MUSH.  If you see me on, page me!  I'm called Seqram there (type "WHO"
to see who's logged on).  Once you've connected, you can reach me by
typing:

page seqram=your message goes here.

(obviously replacing your message, wiseguy.)

~mark

Back to archive top level