tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 11 05:59:31 1995

qeylIS betleH

 uu> From: Adam Walker <ur-valhalla!dbu.edu!walkera>
 uu> Subject: qeylIS betleH

 > Ah, that is easily explained!  Go waaaaay back to when we first
 > met Gowron.  He is a provincial ship commander, not a product of
 > the Homeworld like Duras!  His accent is that of whatever dialect
 > they speek in his backwater of the Empire.  <g>

 uu> Be careful!  That babbling is now the "official" babling ... er
 uu> dialect of the Empire.  If you don't lear to babble ... er speak like
 uu> the Emperor you may never make lieutenant.  {{:-)

First, he is *Chancellor*, not Emperor.  Kahless the Klone of Kahless is
Emperor, and *his* dialect is now "official".  Second, I've already made
Lieutenant: if you look at my .sig, my rank is {la'Hom} - Lieutenant
Commander.

You owe me a Replacement Proverb.  <g>

| la'Hom Qob vestai-qutvaj, yaS cha'DIch qumpIn je, tlh.w.D. quttaj |
| jogh boQDu''a', *North jogh, maS Hurgh yo', Qojbogh tlhIngan ghom |
|                tlhIngan Hol HaDwI'pu' yej ghojwI'                 |
|               [email protected]                 |