tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 23 13:46:30 1994

Hello, and a few questions

      Hello,
           My name is Joe Schelin and I'm trying to learn Klingon.  I have a
few questions.  What is the easiest way to learn Klingon? What are the
diffrences between the first edition of the KD and the second?  In the KD there
are words for 'blue, be blue, green, yellow'  - SuD, and 'red, be red, orange'
- Doq.  How can you tell what color you're talking about?  Thank you for your
time.
                             Joe Schelin

Back to archive top level