tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 04 01:44:46 1994

Grouse, grouse, grouse

 uu> From: Heidi Wessman <ur-valhalla!m.cc.utah.edu!Heidi.Wessman>
 uu> I use PINE for the KLL.  In it, all messages have a From: line,
 uu> showing  who sent it.  Then, there's a Reply To: line, usually with the
 uu> KLL  address.  Whenever I send a message, I can choose whether or not
 uu> it's to  a specific person(s) or the whole gang.

 uu> So yes, I can.  Most other programs should have this same function.
 uu> If  not, it should at least have options to edit the To: line.

Then there are those of us who are reading this in an IBM PC environment, with
the List gated from Internet e-mail into Fidonet Netmail.  *WE* have to
remember to put To: [email protected] in the first line of the
message and reply to "uucp" at (in my case) 1:2613/333!  So, any change to the
List software will be totally unusable to us.  <g>

Qob

Back to archive top level