tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 27 15:05:40 1994

Re : Re: AKD

>The AKD is the Annotated Klingon Dictionary, one of charghwI's projects.

charqhwI, how could I get my hands on this?  I am interested in the language,
but have little time to devote to studying it.  I am a new member of the list
and have been following the messages here for about a week now.  I enjoy
reading the messages with little tidbits of info, but sometimes there is no
english translation.  It might help some of us (the uninitiated) quite a bit if
there were more dual english/klingon posts.  Or possibly when you make a
correction to a bit of klingon, include the english translation and a brief
explanation why it was wrong...

Thanks for your help, keep up the great work!

Matthew Rasnake

Back to archive top level