tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 27 19:59:28 1994

Addressing problems

Folks, I'm having some trouble with addressing on this, the machine I'm
supposed to be sysadmin'ing; in particular, any mail you would have sent
to me in the past 12 hours would have failed to go through, since the
hierarchy seems to be convinced my domain is actually "linguistics", not
"language", and I've been doing naughty things to sendmail.cf. I've patched
things up so that "language" will work again, pending a proper fix-up on
Monday; please resend any mail to me that's bounced off.

My thanks for your patience/.i mi ckire do'o lenu do'o denpycni/Satlho'
Sutuvqangmo'.
--
 Nick Nicholas. Melbourne University, Aus. [email protected]

Back to archive top level