tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 27 14:46:49 1994

Re: AKD

This is not just charghwI' s project. No, it is YOUR project IF you want ot
study tlhIngan Hol!

It is a personal project that each person does which cosists of writing and
compile ALL KNOW REFERENCES OF ALL KLINGON WORDS! Yes it is QUITE a project
but it is a tool that each person can use to learn the Lnaguage.  Quite
possibly it is a project that does not end.  It cant be published 'cuase it
will contain copywrited material.

Mine has been ongoing sence last year and includes not jsut the TKD words
but special obsevations that have come up on this list.

At worst the AKD is a simple compilation but a best it can be a work of art.

--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level