tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 25 18:45:41 1994

jabbI'ID wa'DIch

vIghojqu' vIneH.  jabbI'IDvam yItI'.

Whew!  I got that done!   Hi there!  I've been subscribed to this list for
a few weeks now, but I've been far too busy to speak up.  Now I've managed
to study a my tlhIngan Hol al little, and I think it's time I became social.

I'm looking forward to being able to speak tlhIngan Hol well.  I am not a
member of the KLI, although from what I've read so far, I think I want to
be.  Please, enlighten me!

            David Trimboli
                     D.A.T.

P.S.: How'd I do?