tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 26 05:51:55 1994

Re: jabbI'ID wa'DIch

According to David Trimboli:

> vIghojqu' vIneH.  jabbI'IDvam yItI'.

yabbI'IDlIj tI'nISbe'lu'. lughchu' 'oH.

There was more to your post than my mailer seems content to
have brought through on this reply. Anyway, all of it was
correct. I know, I know. I'm blowing my reputation. I'm not
even suggesting a different way to say what you said. That's
because what you said was simply clear. Congratulations.

> Whew!  I got that done!   Hi there!  I've been subscribed to this list for
> a few weeks now, but I've been far too busy to speak up.  Now I've managed
> to study a my tlhIngan Hol al little, and I think it's time I
> became social.
>
> I'm looking forward to being able to speak tlhIngan Hol well.  I am not a
> member of the KLI, although from what I've read so far, I think I want to
> be.  Please, enlighten me!
>
>             David Trimboli
>                      D.A.T.

You already have a good start on speaking Hol well. As for KLI,
I'll leave it up to Lawrence to respond with how to join.
Lawrence?

> P.S.: How'd I do?

majQa'!

charghwI', Beginner's Grammarian.