tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 23 01:39:20 1994

*My* Hamlet status report

As of today:

All the verse of Hamlet has been translated (by me) as verse (I've just added
Hamlet I 1 to my share.)

68% of the prose of Hamlet has been translated by Guido.

Mark has extensively reviewed and suggested changes on all Hamlet up to and
including II 1.

I am about to start making the endnotes more coherent, and bringing the Klingon
text in line with the English text's stage action typographical conventions ---
as soon as I get a copy of the English text off Lawrence (hint, hint).

The Klingon text and annotations will be ready for printing, by my estimations,
no later than mid-November. This is two weeks over schedule.

--
Nick Nicholas. Linguistics, University of Melbourne.   [email protected]
        [email protected]      [email protected]
        AND MOVING REAL SOON NOW TO: [email protected]

Back to archive top level