tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 12 13:14:10 1994

Re: KLI Mush

>From: "...Paul" <[email protected]>
>Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 18:59:42 -0400

>Who's in charge of the KEVE MUSH?  They need to put a contact e-mail address
>somewhere on the MUSH so people like me don't have to write messages like
>this on mailing lists like this one...  :)

Ahem.  Good point.  The MUSH is run, officially at any rate, by me,
Lawrence, Krankor, and our Machine-supplier, Jay Grizzard.  Mail to
[email protected] will be forwarded to those responsible.  (FAIR WARNING, you
folks I just mentioned: I'm forwarding mail from kmush to you...).

>...Paul

~mark

Back to archive top level