tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 28 13:35:25 1994

Re: Ferengi Language Primer

>Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 16:14:10 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: Silauren Half-Elven <[email protected]>

>a friend of mine just sent me a textfile she got from sci.lang,
>apparently.  someone has (without permissions from Paramount) put
>together a language for the Ferengi.  i thought i'd forward it to the
>list, but its kinda long and i wanted to make sure it would be
>*wanted*.... ie, do people want to see this thing?  if enough people want
>it, or think its a good idea, then i'll send it to the list; if not, let
>me know if you want it and i'll send it individually...

Um, I think we already saw one like that...  It was posted here not too
long ago.  I recall it had words like "bjavt!" for "profit!" (which was the
greeting)... that right?  Generally, I'm interested in seeing such things
here, yes.  I'm not sure that it's in keeping with the list; others may
think they shouldn't be posted here.

>Qapla'
>--naQ'avwI'

~mark