tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 21 06:28:14 1994

Re: Sound Files

For users of Netscape - I've found that the program "wplany.exe" (in
the CICA archive as wplny09b.zip) is the perfect "helper" application
for DOS/Windows use of Web sound files.  It understands au and wav
files and will even work with the speak.exe PC-Speaker sound driver
for Windows if you don't have a sound card.  I'll be happy to answer
questions, but send them offline via direct e-mail so this doesn't
turn into KlingonDosTechTips.

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*
							 bom joH'a' 34:14

Back to archive top level