tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 21 06:18:05 1994

Re: mughwI'

toDbajvo':

>Paul mentioned he had some form of translator. If one does exist and is
>available for MS Windows or Acorn Archimedes, is there somewhere I can
>ftp it from?
>
>Thanks.

mughwI''e' lo'taHbogh Paul  vISovbe', 'ach <ftp-site>Daq ghunghachmey
law' tu'lu'.  <pojwI'30.zip> vIghunta'.  latlh puS tu'lu'.

I don't know which particular translator he is using, but there are a couple
of different types of them available at ftp.kli.org, by anonymous ftp.
There's (at least) one there for unix.  There's one I did, pojwi30.zip,
(from pojwI' (translator)), for DOS, which runs fine in a DOS box in
Windows.  That's version 3.0, with version 4.0, much, much fancier,
nearly ready for your translating pleasure.  There will be no
hiding when this one is ready to go!

<- toDbaj

--Holtej

Back to archive top level