tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 20 17:29:02 1994

Re: Generations

 > Not much to say for the Klingons, if anyone's interested. All I
 > got out of it was, "bosh toja" without subtitles for something
 > like "warp speed such-and-such". That was the only piece of
 > tlhIngan Holqoq articulated in the movie. The rest was all
 > murmured or drowned out by explosions, altho I
 > thought I picked up an obscure {Duj} somewhere.

Here's all of the Klingon lines that I could find in the
script that was posted on Usenet a long time ago...

Toh-pak-cha=8A (Glorious=8A)
HoS qorDu. (A great power.)
Bosh-ta-JaH Veridian (Set course for Veridian)
Du'cha (On speakers.)

Amy

Back to archive top level