tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 06 00:40:45 1994

vulqan Hol

To: [email protected]

> From: "William H. Martin" <[email protected]>

> Thanks for the invitation, but your point is valid enough to
> deserve a reply. tlhIngan Hol was invented for the movies. As
> such it was enormously overbuilt with a vast vocabulary and an
> unnecessarily comprehensive grammar.

This may go a bit out of this list...

What was the language Saavik was talking in STIII? I've heard it's
supposed to be the language of Vulcan - another language created by
Okrand. Can anyone tell if this is true and where I could get more
information about it?

(And about Klingonaase, Clipped Klingon, anything.. I'm interested! ;)

Viznut.H.

Back to archive top level