tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 05 20:46:21 1994

Klingon Language II

I attended a wonderful class Friday and Saturday with Glen Proechel, using
his tlhIngan Hol primers I & II.  I'd attended a class last February and
enjoyed it a great deal.  Once again in this session, Glen presented a well
paced class with a series of lessons, each introducing new vocabulary and
grammar, then having class pair off doing translations from and to Klingon.

As I saw last February, Glen does a terrific job pacing the class, sharing
insights into Klingon and Earthly language from his extensive linguistic
experience.  Our group of ten students had widely varying backgrounds but
Glen kept led our progress and discussion smoothly - it was a great time.

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
     *mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'*

Back to archive top level