tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 29 03:30:53 1994

KLBC: jIbuDlaHbe'bej

BEGINNER

jIbuDlaHbe'bej
paq vIghItlh jarvam (March) 'e' vIrIn
vIrInDI', poH vIghaj
tugh Savang 'e' vItul
jabbI'IDraj vIlaD, 'ach jabbI'ID law' vImughbe'
vIlHem-tel vImugh je' vItIv
tlhIngan pong vIneH 'e' vIwuq
pongvaD <Do'val> vIwIv

translation
 translation
  translation
   translation
    translation
     translation
      translation
       translation
        translation
         translation
          translation
           translation
          translation
         translation
        translation
       translation
      translation
     translation
    translation
   translation
  translation
 translation
translation

I am very busy
This month (March) I must complete a book I am writing
When it is complete, I should have more time
I hope to be more involved with you all soon
I still read your messages, but I do not translate many
I am reading William Tell and I enjoy it
I have decided that I need a Klingon name
I choose the name Do'val

I don't really like the way line three is worded, but I couldn't think of a
way around it.  I realize that possession of time is not correct, but but
how should one express that concept.

I also do not like the last line.  I think the way I wrote it is wrong,
that I might use apposition or something to express the relationship
between name and Do'val.
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre