tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 10 12:36:16 1994
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: How to speak of existence?
- From: Captain Krankor <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: How to speak of existence?
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 94 23:37:02 -0700
Ok, simple short answer:
1) tu'lu' is actually given in the section on -lu'. 4.2.5, page 39.
2) You are right that "pagh lalDan" is lacks a verb, is not a sentence,
and is just a sentence fragment. BUT: Check the original English.
"No Religion" isn't a sentence either.
3) General questions about how to talk about existance are likely to
generate lengthy discussion (as they have in the past). The simple answer
is: there's no obvious, clear-cut way to do it, per se.