tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 04 08:13:54 1994

Re: Including Translations

> Well, my main concern with this:  Just how many lines of spoiler
> space?  For instance, my standard window is 60 lines long.  Are
> people really gonna put in 60 empty lines?  I tend to doubt it.
>
>                 --Krankor

Oh, yeah Krankor, like you need the English!

Really though, I see the point.  John Q. Beginner may have 128 lines
for all we know.  We can't please everyone, I tend to think, so we
should try to just set some standard practice, like people have been
mentioning, and let J.Q. Beginner exhibit greater self-control for
being such a monitor-real-estate show-off.

Holtej

Back to archive top level