tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 18 03:26:53 1994

Email Klingon Course

> ->  --
> ->  David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
> ->    Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup
> -> >     P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616         || wa'netlh yInpu' yInmey
> -> >     IT'S FREE!!! Send S.A.S.E           ||
> -> >
>
> ->I see the course is free, but it must cost you printing etc -  what do
> ->you think of offering the course through e-mail?
>
> ->In either case, Qapla'
>
> ->Starr
>
> That would be great for us Europeans, letters to the US are quite expensive
> and difficult to handle.
>
> And email is so much faster :^)

This has come up several times.  I am currently working on an email
course, although I regret to tell you all, it will be taking a
back-burner for the next two weeks (my mundane brother is getting
married, and I have to finish getting together possible Round Tables for
the next HolQeD, as Lawrence took me up on my offer to help with it).  As
soon as I get both of thse done, I hope to devode more time to the email
course.

Can y'all wait that long? {{:)

--HoD trI'Qal
  tlhwD lIy So'