tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 19 09:56:45 1994

Re: Email Klingon Course

>  > This has come up several times.  I am currently working on an email
>  > course, although I regret to tell you all, it will be taking a
>  > back-burner for the next two weeks...
>

> On a related note - what about a set of 'lessons'.  "Intro to tlhIngan"-like?
> janSIy did such on NVN, and I passed the first on to some friends who
> definitely appreciated them.  I've encouraged him to continue this -
> it would be handy to share with people marginally interested in Trek or Klingon

I could like this idea.  I could also probably do it at the same  time I
set up the email course.  Let me get through this @#$%^&*!!  wedding, and
I will mull this one over some more.  If I forget... HIqawmoH jay'!

--

--HoD trI'Qal
  tlhwD lIy So'

Back to archive top level