tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 15 06:49:26 1994

Re: qep'a' *Utah*Daq

I would attend if it was on the West Coast...I might actually be able to
talk some VIPs into coming...}}:-)

************************* From: [email protected]****************************
* Access our worldwide interactive FAXified(sm) Database...toll-free at  *
* 1-800-947-3650, enter "054" for instructions.  Hundreds of catagories! *
* Access our ftp site for many unusual and interesting files:            *
* Server: mary.iia.org  *  cd /pub/users/patriot  *  Read descript.ion   *
* Home of the Patriot's Archive  * Files available via e-mail or ftp     *

On Fri, 15 Jul 1994, Heidi Wessman wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jul 1994, ghItlhpu' Coz:
>
> > > Oh please do!  I want to hear about all the exciting fun you would have at
> > > the Kling-Fling.  I only wish we could have one out here in Utahland.
> > >
> > Perhaps those of us west of the Mississippi should organize a 'Western
> > Regional' KLI Kling-fling to occur in about 6 months.  That way, there
> >       [delete]
> >
> > I'm not exactly volunteering to organize this, but I *do* have some
> > experience in organizing conventions (6 years experience, to be exact.)
> > I'm just running this idea up the flagpole to see who'll salute.
>
> I'll volunteer to head the Kling-Fling Kommittee as long as I can get
> others involved.  I doubt I could get something good put together by
> December 1994, but December 1995 is a GOOD possibility.
>
> Who's interested?  You don't have to be on the committee itself to show
> support.  The more people we can get to support the idea, even if it's
> just lipservice, the better our chances of actually getting a west K-F.
>
> vIvan
> chuQun

Back to archive top level