tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 15 04:29:46 1994

Re: qep'a' *Utah*Daq

On Wed, 13 Jul 1994, ghItlhpu' Coz:

> > Oh please do!  I want to hear about all the exciting fun you would have at
> > the Kling-Fling.  I only wish we could have one out here in Utahland.
> >
> Perhaps those of us west of the Mississippi should organize a 'Western
> Regional' KLI Kling-fling to occur in about 6 months.  That way, there
>       [delete]
>
> I'm not exactly volunteering to organize this, but I *do* have some
> experience in organizing conventions (6 years experience, to be exact.)
> I'm just running this idea up the flagpole to see who'll salute.

I'll volunteer to head the Kling-Fling Kommittee as long as I can get
others involved.  I doubt I could get something good put together by
December 1994, but December 1995 is a GOOD possibility.

Who's interested?  You don't have to be on the committee itself to show
support.  The more people we can get to support the idea, even if it's
just lipservice, the better our chances of actually getting a west K-F.

vIvan
chuQun

Back to archive top level