tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 11 22:44:30 1994

Thinking in Klingon

>I have found out that it is easier to write in Klingon, and get it correct
>if you *think* in Klingon.  (Often I'll find myself taking notes in a
>class, and a spot or two will be in Klingon.)

How does one go about learning to think in Klingon?  I have been working
with Klingon for just over a year now.  I feel I have a good grasp of the
grammer, and with my TKD I can translate most anything (even Nick's
Shakespeare).  I do not however feel that I can THINK in Klingon.  I figure
part of my difficulty is being very mono-lingual.  Do you have any suggestions?

>---------------
>chuQun
              ____
             |INRI|